The irresistibly odd naked mole rat is the first in the series of pink animals. Naked mole rats are fascinating rodents from eastern Africa. Despite their name, they’re not related to moles and are more closely related to guinea pigs than rats.
These nearly blind and mostly hairless creatures live in underground communities that are structured similar to an ant or bee colony. The colony’s queen is the only breeding female, and all the others help take care of her pups. Unlike most mammals, they need to cuddle to maintain their body temperature, and they are the world’s longest-lived rodents, living up to 30 years!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
This bag is printed and shipped by Printful.