The Cayenne Stubfoot Toad is native to northern French Guiana and gets its name from the nearby capital. It lives in the lowland forests near small streams. Its population is currently stable because the main population of this species is located in two nature preserves.
Even with the extra protection, they are still listed as a vulnerable species because of threats to the surrounding environment and the frog fungus chytridiomycosis. So show your love and support for these absolutely adorable pink tummy toads, which are the fourth animal in the Pretty in Pink critter series.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
This bag is printed and shipped by Printful.